MB8 Coin (CURRENCY:MB8) traded 35.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. MB8 Coin has a market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $2,167.00 worth of MB8 Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MB8 Coin has traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar. One MB8 Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges including WhiteBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00099038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00037627 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Fanaticos Cash (FCH) traded up 77.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000439 BTC.
MB8 Coin Profile
MB8 Coin Coin Trading
MB8 Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WhiteBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MB8 Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MB8 Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MB8 Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MB8 Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MB8 Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.