Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Obyte has a market cap of $14.26 million and approximately $11,468.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Obyte has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. One Obyte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $19.04 or 0.00207791 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and UPbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002384 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002137 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Obyte Coin Profile
Obyte Coin Trading
Obyte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obyte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Obyte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.