Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Traceability Chain has a market cap of $2.07 million and approximately $3.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, FCoin and LBank. In the last week, Traceability Chain has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004873 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00097202 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.97 or 0.00326080 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016318 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011938 BTC.
Traceability Chain Profile
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, BCEX and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.