Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00003599 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, OKEx, HitBTC and LATOKEN. Waltonchain has a market capitalization of $22.96 million and $5.12 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $226.89 or 0.02476939 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00062798 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Huobi, LATOKEN, Kucoin, COSS, Binance, Coinnest, Allbit, Bithumb, OKEx, HitBTC and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.