Aave (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 5th. Over the last week, Aave has traded up 15.8% against the US dollar. One Aave token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001575 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, BiteBTC and Bibox. Aave has a market capitalization of $185.14 million and approximately $5.94 million worth of Aave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044965 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 60.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $463.06 or 0.05122008 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017903 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00053132 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00031465 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002394 BTC.
Aave Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aave’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. The official website for Aave is ethlend.io. The Reddit community for Aave is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aave
Aave can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, Kyber Network, BiteBTC, Bibox, Alterdice and ABCC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aave should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.