Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. In the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.70 or 0.00007762 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market cap of $7.44 million and approximately $134,028.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.39 or 0.01696793 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00170287 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00051473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00108231 BTC.
About Atomic Wallet Coin
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Wallet Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.