Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 5th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded down 3.2% against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $153.45 or 0.01696828 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, YoBit, Coinbit and HitBTC. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $2.83 billion and approximately $842.51 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011067 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00170398 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00051557 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00108248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Coinbit, FCoin, Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Koinex, BigONE, Bitrue, Poloniex, Hotbit, SouthXchange, Bibox, Bitkub, Korbit, Coinsquare, OTCBTC, CoinBene, HitBTC, Huobi, Gate.io, Indodax, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Kraken, IDAX, Bithumb, Bitfinex, OKEx, Coinsuper, Binance, DragonEX, ZB.COM, Upbit, CoinZest, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Bit-Z, WazirX, CoinEx and MBAex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.