Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 5th. In the last week, Pascal has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar. Pascal has a market capitalization of $1.41 million and $18,890.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal coin can currently be bought for about $0.0439 or 0.00000486 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOKOK, Poloniex and CHAOEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011067 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001947 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.50 or 0.01698062 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00170310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00051668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011063 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, CHAOEX and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.