Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 5th. In the last seven days, Safe has traded 18% higher against the U.S. dollar. Safe has a market cap of $8.36 million and approximately $77,847.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Safe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00004441 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, DragonEX and ZB.COM.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FABRK (FAB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004101 BTC.
- ZelCash (ZEL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded up 61.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Safe Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins.
Buying and Selling Safe
Safe can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.