Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 1st. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 26.3% higher against the dollar. One Diamond coin can now be bought for $0.45 or 0.00003871 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Diamond has a market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $567.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 80% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.