Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 1st. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $890,001.43 and $22,433.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Expanse has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0473 or 0.00000407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.