BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. BlackCoin has a market cap of $2.46 million and $17,624.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0409 or 0.00000369 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021717 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.