Castweet (CURRENCY:CTT) traded down 64.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. During the last seven days, Castweet has traded down 64.5% against the US dollar. One Castweet token can now be purchased for about $1.64 or 0.00014844 BTC on exchanges. Castweet has a market cap of $2.87 million and $2.52 million worth of Castweet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zen Protocol (ZP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- VeraOne (VRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.69 or 0.00556882 BTC.
- Sora (XOR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.63 or 0.00213317 BTC.
- EtherBone (ETHBN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ENTONE (ENTONE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.24 or 0.00182693 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007637 BTC.
- BitcoinSoV (BSOV) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000688 BTC.
Buying and Selling Castweet
Castweet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castweet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castweet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Castweet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castweet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castweet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.