CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be purchased for about $0.0192 or 0.00000173 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, CryptoCarbon has traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. CryptoCarbon has a total market capitalization of $474,757.07 and approximately $499.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.55 or 0.01978590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182693 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00074384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00110281 BTC.
CryptoCarbon Coin Profile
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.