Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and C-Patex. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $59,781.29 and approximately $4.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-Patex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.