Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00004053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Diamond has a market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $765.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.