Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Digitex Futures has a market cap of $64.84 million and approximately $3.82 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Digitex Futures has traded 30.6% lower against the US dollar. One Digitex Futures token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0725 or 0.00000653 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Mercatox and OOOBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009014 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.22 or 0.01974074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182514 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00074511 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00110042 BTC.
About Digitex Futures
Digitex Futures Token Trading
Digitex Futures can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Mercatox and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitex Futures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.