Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 32.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. During the last week, Digiwage has traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar. Digiwage has a market cap of $20,835.92 and $1.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digiwage coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.74 or 0.00458866 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00020183 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013763 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00014137 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001703 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.