Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for about $0.0444 or 0.00000400 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Expanse has a market cap of $834,270.56 and approximately $9,504.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.