OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0388 or 0.00000350 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, OKCash has traded 14.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. OKCash has a market capitalization of $2.94 million and $14,459.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00034718 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,966.23 or 0.98998739 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.84 or 0.00161048 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.