Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One Radium coin can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00003911 BTC on major exchanges. Radium has a total market capitalization of $1.76 million and $15,223.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021758 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.