Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. In the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar. Raven Protocol has a total market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $50,455.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raven Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $217.95 or 0.01967597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.26 or 0.00182908 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00074880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000911 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00110176 BTC.
Raven Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Raven Protocol’s official website is www.ravenprotocol.com.
Raven Protocol Token Trading
Raven Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.