U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. U Network has a total market capitalization of $5.02 million and $545,117.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, U Network has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About U Network
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.