Xaya (CURRENCY:CHI) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Xaya coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0431 or 0.00000390 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Xaya has traded up 23% against the dollar. Xaya has a total market capitalization of $1.89 million and $18,450.00 worth of Xaya was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 3rd, 2018. Xaya’s total supply is 53,014,687 coins and its circulating supply is 43,872,560 coins. Xaya’s official website is xaya.io. Xaya’s official Twitter account is @XAYA_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Xaya is medium.com/@XAYA.
Xaya Coin Trading
Xaya can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xaya directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xaya should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xaya using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xaya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.