Simple Software Solutions (CURRENCY:SSS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Simple Software Solutions coin can now be purchased for about $0.0881 or 0.00000838 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Simple Software Solutions has a total market cap of $111,134.57 and $44,177.00 worth of Simple Software Solutions was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Simple Software Solutions has traded 42.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.21 or 0.00448606 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023665 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012415 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded up 46.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006876 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009996 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001594 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000177 BTC.
Simple Software Solutions Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 7th, 2017. Simple Software Solutions’ total supply is 2,340,628 coins and its circulating supply is 1,260,754 coins. Simple Software Solutions’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Simple Software Solutions’ official website is sssolutions.io.
Simple Software Solutions Coin Trading
Simple Software Solutions can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Simple Software Solutions directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Simple Software Solutions should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Simple Software Solutions using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Simple Software Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Simple Software Solutions and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.