Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. Liquidity Network has a market cap of $526,503.70 and $60,835.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Liquidity Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000086 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit. Over the last week, Liquidity Network has traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.71 or 0.00268770 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00094229 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.18 or 0.01393076 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00153749 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.