Anchor (CURRENCY:ANCT) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Anchor coin can now be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00001712 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Anchor has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. Anchor has a total market capitalization of $10.15 million and $14,642.00 worth of Anchor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00051874 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $313.99 or 0.00679570 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00030858 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 33.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00038007 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00006143 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00056836 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,963.72 or 0.04250037 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anchor is a stablecoin aiming to offer the users long-term price stability and protection from inflation while hedging against daily market volatility. Anchor (ANCT) is pegged to a non-flationary financial index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU), representing the real growth of the global economy. The MMU takes into account the most up-to-date macroeconomic data to calculate the value of the global economy and mirror its sustainable and predictable growth trend. “
Anchor Coin Trading
Anchor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anchor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Anchor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.