Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 23.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.44 or 0.00003130 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded 7% higher against the dollar. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market capitalization of $15.24 million and approximately $49,861.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.09 or 0.00451109 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.91 or 0.00067330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Atomic Wallet Coin Coin Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.