Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. One Decentralized Machine Learning coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Decentralized Machine Learning has a market capitalization of $165,825.95 and approximately $589.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.59 or 0.00054864 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $345.54 or 0.00713005 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 51.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00031885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00038168 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006196 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00057936 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002065 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2,131.46 or 0.04398173 BTC.
About Decentralized Machine Learning
According to CryptoCompare, “DML protocol is a scalable decentralized infrastructure designed to expand the reach to untapped private data and unleash their potential to facilitate machine learning development while providing economic incentives and protecting data privacy. On the DML protocol, the algorithms are run directly on individual devices by utilizing their idle processing power. The DML token is an ERC-20 compliant token that will be used to reward the data owners for contributing with their private data and idle processing power. “
Decentralized Machine Learning Coin Trading
Decentralized Machine Learning can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.