IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded up 16% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. IONChain has a market cap of $289,238.60 and $1,622.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IONChain token can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, IONChain has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00054246 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $341.56 or 0.00714567 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00030993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,082.45 or 0.04356667 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IONChain aims to become the underlying particle in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. Through their IONChain Protocol, IONChain will serve as the link between IoT devices, supporting decentralized peer-to-peer application interaction between devices. In the IONChain ecosystem, every IoT device that provides valuable data can act as a mining machine. Once connected to the IONChain network, a device will constantly contribute its calculative power via the Ionization Algorithm and in turn, receive IONC tokens as mining reward. IONChain has created a unique consensus algorithm to determine the value contributed by IoT devices. A device’s contribution is jointly determined by the Data Quality Proof Consensus and Time Lapse Proof Consensus. “
Buying and Selling IONChain
IONChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IONChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IONChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.