LHT (CURRENCY:LHT) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. LHT has a total market capitalization of $176,926.44 and $1.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LHT has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LHT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00006843 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00003051 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00006968 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- BlockStamp (BST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000064 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for LHT is medium.com/@USDXWallet. The official website for LHT is usdx.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year. “
Buying and Selling LHT
LHT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LHT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LHT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.