Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Minereum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00000942 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Minereum has a market cap of $4.96 million and $86,751.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Minereum has traded up 4.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006278 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00057231 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,954.24 or 0.04257010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Minereum is the first ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Coins are generated on the fly with a mathematical formula. The MNE token is an Ethereum-based token. The Genesis Addresses Collection occurred between April 14 5 PM UTC and April 15 5 PM UTC, 4268 addresses were collected from the community. Each Genesis Address was attributed 32,000 coins, as there were 4268 Genesis Addresses, the Total Maximum Supply was set to 136,576,000 MNE. Although the Total Max Supply is set to 136,576,000 MNE, this supply will only be reached in about 47 years. This is because of the Self Mining principle of minereum that only allows each Genesis Address to mine 0.00032 MNE per ethereum block. “
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Minereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.