Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Open Platform has a market capitalization of $2.05 million and approximately $75,991.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Platform coin can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Open Platform has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
Open Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Open Platform Coin Trading
Open Platform can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.