Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Paxos Standard coin can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Paxos Standard has a total market capitalization of $674.53 million and $135.57 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Amoveo (VEO) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.25 or 0.00154855 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 50.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Smartshare (SSP) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Paxos Standard Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Paxos Standard Coin Trading
Paxos Standard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paxos Standard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.