Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Safe has a total market capitalization of $7.98 million and $74,893.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Safe has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. One Safe coin can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00000814 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Beam (BEAM) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SafeCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Zhash algorithm. “
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.