SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. During the last week, SnowGem has traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Beam (BEAM) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.