Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Zen Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0574 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Zen Protocol has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zen Protocol has a total market capitalization of $1.30 million and $646.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sora (XOR) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $396.42 or 0.00831149 BTC.
- Castweet (CTT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- BitcoinSoV (BSOV) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- VeraOne (VRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.43 or 0.00120408 BTC.
- Bytus (BYTS) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- EtherBone (ETHBN) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ENTONE (ENTONE) traded down 36.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Zen Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Zen Protocol is a blockchain built for finance. Its focus is to help developers writing fast, scalable and reliable smart contracts. Zen Protocol features Bitcoin integration, faster smart contracts by proving how long they take to run, which means there's no need for a “gas” system, and a native token use and issuance. ZP is an ERC20 token used to activate contracts. Contracts are pay-per-block, meaning they don't use network resources that they don't pay for. The token is also used to vote on what mix of hash functions should be used in Zen Protocol's PoW. “
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.