Alchemint Standards (CURRENCY:SDS) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Alchemint Standards has a market cap of $144,645.26 and $531.00 worth of Alchemint Standards was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Alchemint Standards has traded 51.9% lower against the US dollar. One Alchemint Standards coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00070242 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $151.94 or 0.00264415 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005623 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $450.69 or 0.00784301 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,369.36 or 0.99836289 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $402.08 or 0.00699721 BTC.
Alchemint Standards Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alchemint is a stablecoins issuing distribution platform based on a hybrid model. Alchemint runs on NEO and aims at creating a decentralized, open and transparent stablecoins issuance system. Alchemint is designed to create a high-performance application-level encrypted digital currency and carries out a series of activities such as the mortgage of digital assets through smart contracts, the issuance of stablecoins and the management of collateral risk. “
Alchemint Standards Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alchemint Standards directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alchemint Standards should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Alchemint Standards using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alchemint Standards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alchemint Standards and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.