Atari Token (CURRENCY:ATRI) traded up 20.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Atari Token has a market capitalization of $212.41 million and $1.39 million worth of Atari Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atari Token coin can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00000848 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Atari Token has traded 70.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.02 or 0.00055858 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00021630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $360.37 or 0.00628682 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.94 or 0.00081892 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00030590 BTC.
About Atari Token
According to CryptoCompare, “ATARI Chain, Ltd, incorporated in Gibraltar, is responsible for the governance and ecosystem development of the ATARI Network of smart platforms using the ATARI Token. The ATARI Token is the utility and governance token for the ATARI Network. The ATARI Token serves as a medium of exchange within the ATARI Network for various ATARI goods and services, including those of ATARI’s partners. The ATARI Token is also used for rewards, staking incentives and ecosystem development programs. The objective is for the ATARI Token to become the utility token of reference for the videogame industry, either as an in-game token or as a utility token for exchanges of services or products between individuals and/or companies. The ATARI Token may also be collateralized to mint ATARI USD, a stable USD pegged cryptocurrency which can be used in-game on various ATARI platforms, including the ATARI Casino and partnerships within the ATARI Universe. On October 16, 2020, The Atari Group announced the details for a public sale of the Atari Token on the Bitcoin.com Exchange. On November 2, 2020, The Atari Group announced the early closing of the public sale and the start of the trading of the Atari Token (ATRI) on Bitcoin.com Exchange as early as November 2, 2020. This public sale and the listing constitute two very important milestones for the Atari blockchain project, providing liquidity to the token holders, and paving the way for future collaborations and the development of the Atari blockchain eco-system. “
Buying and Selling Atari Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atari Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atari Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atari Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atari Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atari Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.