BetterBetting (CURRENCY:BETR) traded 11,349% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. In the last seven days, BetterBetting has traded 43,024.5% higher against the US dollar. One BetterBetting coin can currently be purchased for about $0.82 or 0.00001373 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BetterBetting has a market capitalization of $232.69 million and approximately $333,228.00 worth of BetterBetting was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00055631 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00021970 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.89 or 0.00083247 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $361.80 or 0.00628934 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BetterBetting is a decentralized sports betting marketplace that uses the BETR token as its betting currency. BetterBetting aims to establish truly decentralised online sports betting. “
BetterBetting Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetterBetting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BetterBetting should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BetterBetting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BetterBetting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetterBetting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.