BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. During the last week, BitcoinZ has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $2.65 million and $3,358.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $174.06 or 0.00307560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.53 or 0.00167040 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.16 or 0.00129269 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BitcoinZ Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinZ is a proof of work cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. It also leverages zk-snarks to bring anonymous transactions. BitcoinZ coin claims to be a Community driven Project and that the data about it is dynamically changing. Facebook Instagram Youtube Pinterest “
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinZ should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.