CONTRACOIN (CURRENCY:CTCN) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. CONTRACOIN has a total market capitalization of $12.19 million and $14,132.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CONTRACOIN has traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CONTRACOIN coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00000673 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $80.53 or 0.00139576 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 62.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- BackPacker Coin (BPC) traded up 414.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000021 BTC.
CONTRACOIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Contracoin, founded in Southport Australia in 2018, is a Global Real Estate Blockchain-powered platform by Contracorp Limited, which allows real estate agents, brokers and property developers to gain exposure to international real estate investors.Contracoin aims to make property investment easily available to the masses by eliminating the traditional barriers through the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Contracoin is a project of Contra Global. “
Buying and Selling CONTRACOIN
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CONTRACOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CONTRACOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.