Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Cryptocean has a market cap of $6.69 million and approximately $20,623.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cryptocean has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar. One Cryptocean coin can currently be bought for $0.82 or 0.00001442 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055900 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00021849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.00 or 0.00630823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00081503 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
Cryptocean Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptocean is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem. It provides a different financial and technological set of tools for working with crypto-currencies, digital financial assets and fiat money. Cryptocean designed a debit card to work together with a mobile app, in order to provide the platform users with ATM withdraws service through instant crypto-fiat conversion. A digital wallet is available at Cryptocean for the users to manage their funds as well as an exchange service, where it is possible to trade (buy/sell) cryptocurrencies. The CRON token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 cryptocurrency that serves as a medium of exchange on the entire ecosystem. It will be tradeable within the Cryptocean exchange and supported by the platform native digital wallet. “
Cryptocean Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptocean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.