DAOstack (CURRENCY:GEN) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last week, DAOstack has traded up 19% against the US dollar. One DAOstack coin can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00000530 BTC on exchanges. DAOstack has a market cap of $14.80 million and $91,016.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,531.11 or 0.99998804 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00035252 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00010804 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.14 or 0.00101065 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00005323 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOstack is an operating system for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). DAOstack provides customizable tools for collective resource management, decision making, budgeting and incentivisation, which make the development of decentralized apps easier and more intuitive. GEN is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It's the native token of the DAOstack platform and it's required for all basic operations across the DAOstack ecosystem – such as promoting proposals. GEN will be distributed to contributors of value through the DAOstack framework itself, incentivizing development, promotion and adoption. “
Buying and Selling DAOstack
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOstack should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAOstack using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.