Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 7th. In the last seven days, Digitex Futures has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. Digitex Futures has a total market capitalization of $27.46 million and approximately $2.53 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digitex Futures coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0295 or 0.00000156 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Mercatox and OOOBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00056202 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00021148 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $356.86 or 0.00631394 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.13 or 0.00079841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
Digitex Futures Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Digitex Futures Coin Trading
Digitex Futures can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OOOBTC and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitex Futures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.