Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last week, Egretia has traded up 14.8% against the US dollar. One Egretia token can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Egretia has a market capitalization of $19.95 million and $5.73 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.87 or 0.00056000 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021822 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $358.42 or 0.00629790 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.39 or 0.00081513 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
Egretia Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Egretia project is cooperating with Egret Technology, a globally well-known HTML5 technology service provider. Their goal is to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, aiming for applying blockchain to vertical industries. Egretia is also committed to building four core platforms and an incubator, providing comprehensive blockchain solutions and services for players, content providers, channels and advertisers, and facilitating a complete ecosystem in which tokens circulate. EGT is an ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange in the ecosystem. “
Egretia Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Egretia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.