HEX (CURRENCY:HEX) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, HEX has traded up 22.6% against the US dollar. HEX has a market capitalization of $3.66 billion and approximately $11.77 million worth of HEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HEX coin can now be bought for about $0.0211 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.65 or 0.00066872 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ethverse (ETHV) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- Upfiring (UFR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HEX is the first high-interest Blockchain CD. CDs pay higher interest than savings accounts, requiring money to be deposited for a fixed time. HEX aims to replace inefficient currencies, banks and payment networks with verifiably secure peer-to-peer technology. HEX takes the profit out of banks and government money printing and gives it to HEX holders.HEX is a hybrid proof of work(POW) and proof of stake(POS) system. Stakers are paid handsomely in HEX while miners can be paid just pennies in ETH to perform your HEX transaction.HEX conforms to the ERC20 standard to maximize interoperability and security. Every HEX consists of 100,000,000 Hearts (1 with 8 zeroes or 100 Million.) Which is funny because when you stake, you have “staked Hearts.”Hardware wallet support: Trezor and Ledger are integrated with both MetaMask (for HEX and ETH) and Electrum (for Bitcoin.)FreeClaiming is totally secure. Generating signatures is a standard feature in Bitcoin and can be done totally offline. Electrum is a great Bitcoin wallet. If you use a trezor or ledger hardware wallet, you use it through Electrum which is a handy way to generate your BTC FreeClaim signature if the software you're using doesn't have the feature. Your private keys stay safe inside your hardware device this way. If you really love anonymity you can claim each BTC address to a new ETH address over TOR or other proxies.HEX is easily extensible because smart contracts can be built on top of it or reference it.HEX works with distributed exchanges and atomic swaps easily. “
HEX Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.