Klever (CURRENCY:KLV) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 8th. In the last week, Klever has traded up 8.7% against the dollar. Klever has a market capitalization of $314.20 million and approximately $5.03 million worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Klever coin can now be bought for $0.0927 or 0.00000161 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.78 or 0.00070926 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $151.22 or 0.00263024 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00005659 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $450.98 or 0.00784413 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,424.64 or 0.99881263 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00017002 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $402.48 or 0.00700060 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Klever is a cryptocurrency platform designed to solve two big issues in crypto today. The crypto security problem and the user experience problem. Klever App enables participants to use the a vast selection of dapps on the blockchain, from games, entertainment, decentralized finance, and other p2p distributed ledger applications. The app's built-in Web Browser allows users to explore dapps, decentralized services, and products at the push of a button. “
Klever Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klever should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Klever using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.