Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One Melon coin can currently be bought for approximately $38.88 or 0.00121884 BTC on major exchanges. Melon has a market cap of $57.42 million and approximately $6.43 million worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Melon has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00055730 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00022644 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.92 or 0.00084244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $368.24 or 0.00634147 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.60 or 0.00030303 BTC.
Melon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enzyme empowers users to build and scale investment strategies of their choice – from discretionary and robot to ETFs and market-making. Its second-generation smart contract-enforced platform is thoroughly tested and audited before any mainnet deployments are made. Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stay the same. MLN is used to pay for various functions throughout the fund creation process and investment lifecycle. “
Melon Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.