MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 8th. During the last week, MonaCoin has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $144.27 million and $6.62 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $2.19 or 0.00003795 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57,828.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2,074.94 or 0.03588061 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $225.17 or 0.00389364 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $637.16 or 0.01101800 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $268.78 or 0.00464782 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $246.28 or 0.00425875 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00033266 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.89 or 0.00314526 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin, conceived in December of 2013, is the first alternative cryptocurrency developed in Japan. It is based on the popular ASCII art character, Mona. Monacoin is not a payment system controlled by one single entity, but a fully distributed payment system preserved by everyone who uses it via client applications running on their computers. “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.